Hornady Critical Defense .380 ACP 90 Grain Flex Tip eXpanding 500 rounds
Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition was purpose built for concealed carry guns and designed to deliver reliable and controlled expansion regardless of target every time.. Critical Defense Ammunition is loaded with Hornady’s bullet which has a soft polymer insert that delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities. Each round is loaded into a nickel case for increased visibility in low-light situations and premium low flash propellants that deliver proven performance, even in very short-barreled handguns that will not disrupt your vision. This ammunition was designed by Hornady to expand every single time. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, including denim and leather
- Bullet delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities
- Clean burning and efficient propellants reduce recoil in lightweight handguns, and perform consistently at all temperatures
- Minimal muzzle flash protect night vision
- Feeds reliably in pistols
- Bullets are custom designed for individual loads
- Effective, consistent, reliable self-defense ammunition
Caliber: .380 ACP Number of Rounds: 500 Bullet Type: Flex Tip eXpanding (FTX) Bullet Weight: 90 grain Cartridge Case Material: Nickel Plated Brass Muzzle Velocity: 1000 ft/s Package Type: Box Application: Self Defense Primer Location: Centerfire Sectional Density: 0.102 Muzzle Energy: 200 ft-lbs G1 Ballistic Coefficient: 0.099
There are no reviews yet.